Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chapter 2 -Secret of Redemption (summary sentence)

I decided to challenge myself to write a summary sentence for chapter 2. 

One sentence.
.... just as I taught my Challenge B class to do this past year as we read and discussed  short stories. 

Quick lesson: Somebody or Something
                            Wants
                            But (what happens?)
                            So (how does it end?).
 SWBS summary.  Try it.  It's harder than a 140 character tweet!

Pride constantly seeks to satisfy my appetite with spoils but only when I nourish my roots by accepting the life-giving  indwelling of the Jesus Christ through his humble sacrifice on the ultimate tree may others then see  healthy fruit thereby allowing me to serve them that desirable fare with the strategic goal of pointing them toward the secret of redemption while harvesting His humility.

...my application to CC will be to see if I can diagram it! {grin}

You can blame this post on altitude sickness as I was flying into Nashville while I wrote it.  Thus, no literature comparison. I was hard pressed to find a meaningful comparison/application in the Sky Mall catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment